Tuesday, August 2, 2011

victory belongs to the most persistent.

bucket list. august of 2011-january of 2012. no particular order.

1. go to california.
2. finish a full chapter in my book.
3. pay off my credit card bill.
4. to focus on me. to spend time on me + so things happen for me.
5. to find my first tour manager job.
6. meet Christina Perri + see her in concert.
7. get a tattoo.
8. buy myself something expensive.
9. sing in front of a crowd.
10. weed out the bad seeds in my life + cherish the good ones.
11. start writing nightly gratitude lists.
12. do the insanity workout in full + lose fifteen lbs.
13. stop drinking coca cola on a daily basis.
14. cleanse my room of chaos.
15. help a stranger take a step in the right direction.
16. if I have a chance to make it—I’ll take it.
17. learn to play my ukulele (beyond a couple songs).
18. develop a concept for my non-profit organization.
19. spend more time with family.
20. find a peaceful love in my self + in another.

twenty things to come true in six months. what does your checklist look like?


xoxo

Perfectly Imperfect
Crystal Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment