Tuesday, June 11, 2013

nightly gratitude's.

so it has been some time since i have confessed my gratitude's to the universe. i find it necessary to reveal this vulnerable self. to discuss what + whom i am thankful for. it keeps a certain sense of humility + self awareness. it rejuvenates my mind. it makes life almost have more of a meaning. more of a purpose. but most importantly my entries for nightly gratitude's reminds me of what is important + why i am where i am. too often we, as humans, get caught up in the busy day to day tasks. too often we get lost in routine + we lose that spontaneous charisma. we forget, rather lose, that spark that makes life interesting.

since my last nightly gratitude entry a lot has changed in my life. a lot has happened, both good + challenging. i have grown from the twenty year old i was when i started this blog to the twenty five year old i am now.

thus ...

i am grateful for the timeline that creates a life.
i am grateful for the challenge of true love.
i am grateful for my best friend, jami schultz, a.k.a jami james.
i am grateful for second chances.
i am grateful for a forgiving heart.
i am grateful for risk taking.
i am grateful for a driven mind.
i am grateful for dreams having the ability to become reality with the right fight.
i am grateful for freedom.
i am grateful for my past experiences.
i am grateful for kindness, from myself to others + from others to myself.
i am grateful for who i have become in such a short amount of time.
i am grateful for the strength that i have inherited from both my parents + the tribulations of the past.
i am grateful for mistakes.
i am grateful for being lovestrong.
i am grateful for the lifestyle being a vegetarian has brought me.
i am grateful for the dangerous yet beautiful force of hope.
i am grateful for never being ordinary.
i am grateful for the laughing my soulmate brings to me.
i am grateful for my ability to never have given up on love in my twenty five years of life, because if i had given up i would of never met the person i would spend the rest of my life with.
i am grateful for him.
most importantly... i am grateful for the universe. the universe gives me the ability to 'want it all.' the universe has enabled me to dream. the universe has brought to me the good + the bad. the universe has made me who i am today. the universe has created each person, place, or thing to be it's own being. yet the universe leaves it up to us to live out how we want to be. who we want to be. where we want to be. i am grateful for the tools the universe has given me. with those tools i have become who i wanted to become + not what others have wanted or expected. tools such as; a camera to view this universe through my own lens. to create my own perspectives + viewpoints. tools like a keyboard to write my intense feelings + thoughts out in hope of inspiring someone elses universe. or the tool of conversation in which i am able to gain knowledge from others experiences + perspectives. these tools are just some of the many that the universe puts into my hand.


bottom line i am grateful for life + for those who support that life. what are you grateful for? remind yourself of that. i promise it'll create a new you.


much love
xoxo
perfectly imperfectly

crystal kimberly.

No comments:

Post a Comment