Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whisper in my ear, love.

I just recently turned twenty one - as in three days ago- and everyone asks me if I feel different? Well the answer is no. I feel the same. The same as I did that three days ago. But I have realized I do feel like a different person. I have changed over this past year, and I am happy with that change. I have experienced things I never thought I would, I have talked about things I never thought I would, and I have the most amazing friends-most from my high school years. Don't get me wrong i love the people and friends i have met since my entrance into college, but the friends in which I met in high school have a special place in my <3heart. Those relationships weren't forced, and they have had years and years to develop. I know whenever I come home I will come home to the most amazing faces, hearts, and souls. I know these are the people who were there for me, and will always be there for me. These are the people who don't whisper behind my back, these are the people who truly love me for who i am and who I want to become. These are the people who will never doubt me, and these are the people who have forever embedded themselves in my heart. To some they lose contact with these people and its unfortunate. But me, I will forever hold onto the relationships I developed in my early years, it is imperative. But anyway, the reason for this blog update is solely to restate all I am grateful for. I am grateful for my amazing family, my amazing friends, and my amazing life. Sometimes we run into hard times and we forget all we have to actually be thankful for. Well I am thankful for every sunrise and sunset, I am thankful for every heartbreak and heal. I am thankful for every beat of nature and every look in every eye. I am thankful for music and I am thankful for my voice. I am thankful that I have freedom of speech, and I am thankful that I am not afraid to voice it. I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for your life. And I am thankful for what you are thankful. This world lacks the amount of love we really should have. Love is a precious gift we don't express enough. There is so much love to give yet people don't give it. There is so much love available to exuberate, yet people hide it. Love is an amazing thing and we should treasure it. WE should tell the ones we love we love them on a daily basis. We should be kind to all, not worry about drama, not worry about bad things rather rejoice in the good. Look into the eyes of those passing and smile. Open a door for someone. Little acts of kindness could change someones life. And if you do not believe this then you should learn it. People find the smallest acts of kindness credible. They find these acts better than fake proposals of kindness. Love those who deserve to be loved, and forgive those who have loved in the past. Everyone has a past, but everyone also has a future. There is room for forgiveness. There is room for hope. And There is definitely room for love. Break down walls people cave themselves behind, open your hearts, and sing kindness. It will change our world. I promise. (and I keep my promises)

i love you.

Perfectly Imperfect
xoxo
Crystal Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. i love you & think you're an amazing person :)
    and support you for as long as we have some form of communication between us!

    ReplyDelete