Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New adventure??

So I am sitting here, literally getting lost in the music entering into my ear drums. Songs about living your dream, love, faith and hope, and even things such as; failure, heartache, and loss. Music really has a way to embed it's messages into your brain. Yet at the same time I have found that it can help you get through pretty much any tribulation that you have to endure. For the past year I have increasingly become more involved with the music realm. I have had these dreams in my head building for so long, and ultimately I can not hold back anymore. There is so much I want to do. Recently however; I have contemplated launching my own site to promote and help musicians and bands involved in any kind of music. I also was thinking about promoting clothing lines, other companies, films (which I am working on currently) and basically anything. I have a huge passion for music, fashion, writing, singing, film, et cetera, and would love more than anything to help those in the business. I enjoy so much to see others prosperous, and the passion I have for this world is unreal. I have never felt so free, so driven, so hopeful, and so determined to make something work. Hopefully from this experience I can grow, I can start my own line of jewelery or clothes, I can start my own music venture, or my own writing career. These things will always be embedded and cherished in my heart. So I figured...Why not help those already doing so...??? So there you go...There is so much to come from me, Crystal Kimberly. I hope to build a secure foundation and see where it goes from there. So tell all your friends...Tell everyone you know...Because we all know the most significant way of advertising is word of mouth.

You will be hearing from me soon....

Much love,

Perfectly Imperfect
Crystal Kimberly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment