Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dislikes and Likes in this world...:)

I really dislike the liars
But love a life full of desires
Forget about the fakes
And the tremendous heart aches
Love living in the moment
And jamming out to tunes
With air full of Optomistic scent
A Sky full of balloons
Freezing in the cold
Is really getting old
But I really like laying in the sun
Or being with a loved one
It angers me when people take things for granted
I love closing my eyes and dreaming of a world enchanted
I love to be loved
And hate to be shoved
Being Spontaneous
Enjoying the miscellaneous
Road trips, flower fights, and car sufing too
I've always wanted to get a tattoo
I hate procrastination
However; it's what I always do
It fills me with frustration
Much like deja vous
I love getting lost in conversation
However; I hate imitation
Singing fills my heart and soul
I lust losing utter control
I love temptations
But hate commercials on radio stations
Rock and Roll has ruined my life
However; Someday I'd like to be a darling wife
Corny musicals and movies make me smile
Laughing makes life purely worthwhile
I hate those subdued in depression
Or those without any expression
I love to question things on this Earth
I take it for what it is worth
The stars mean the world to me
And Riley will always be my baby
I dislike the color brown
And I HATE when I see a clown
The Dentist will be my hell
And sometimes I can't stand to spell
I love bright colors, they keep me sane
When life is good, you shouldn't complain
Ice cream, chocolate, and peanut butter keep me satisfied
I hate hiding things on the inside
I love imperfection
It makes life interesting
I love feeling protection
And I want a dang peace ring!
New York City is by far my favorite place
I hate how somethings in life we cant rewind and erase
I love to write
And I hate to fight
Texting occupies my days
And I love to be amazed
Volunteering, running, and keeping busy
Sometimes all at once makes me completely dizzy
I love the moments where I can't breath
Or when my heart skips a beat
I hate when someone I need does leave
It makes life incomplete
I love the moments that are to live for
The Past, the Present, and The future
Time to put memories in my drawer
Overall I need to feel secure
Living, laughing, and loving, never to forget
I hate when people live in regret
I love to be who I am today
And I love to live in the U.S. of A.

Life is what you make it
So fill it with your dreams
Make it totally epic
And take it to your extremes....

1 comment:

  1. Your an amazing writer! Don't you ever stop ! Stay beautiful and peaceful like you always have ! ❤️✌️

    ReplyDelete