Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Inspire those who inspire you...





Hey guys I just wanted to share this with you, well to those of you whom read my blog... It is from about three months ago but it still really gets to me.

http://symphonysoldier.com/post/435411430/speechless#disqus_thread

http://www.friendsorenemies.com/profiles/blogs/from-alex-deleons-blog-9

You never know who your words can affect. In this case my buddy Alexander Deleon, from a band called The Cab, was inspired by the words I was inspired to write. Crazy right? Your words can greatly impact many lives regardless of who they are. Don't be afraid to speak your mind and write your thoughts. Read peoples comments on both sites...it took my breathe away. I remember the day he posted this I got so many Twitter replies and Facebook messages thanking me. And for what? I thank all those who take the time to read what I write. It is such a significant part of my life and based on the comments-everyone has haters and lovers. However, you should trust in the lovers...they are the ones who truly see your abilities and commend you on your talent. The haters simply have nothing better to do than ridicule in hopes of finding their own talent or lack thereof.

Thank you to all who support me and my crazy wants and endeavors. You mean the world to me<3

xoxo
Perfectly Imperfect
Crystal Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment